Paper Submission Instructions
The paper submission website of ICCAE 2018 is open.
1. Papers submitted to ICCAE 2018 must follow the conference proceedings style, including the formats for tables, figures, and references.
2. Each paper should be no less than full 4 pages including figures and references (papers beyond 5 pages are subject to extra charges). All papers must be written in English using the conference proceedings’ template. (Click) Please read and follow the instructions carefully.
3. It is required that authors use the above template when preparing the manuscripts for ICCAE 2018. Otherwise, your submissions will be returned.
Please note that emails from ICCAE 2018 may end up in your spam/trash can. Please make sure that you adjust your spam filter and check your trash can.
4. Click here to submit your papers.
Policies of ICCAE
All submitted articles should
report original, previously unpublished research
results, experimental or theoretical. Articles
submitted to the conference should meet these
criteria and must not be under consideration for
publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that
ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of
any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a
totally unacceptable academic misconduct and
cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to
commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts
of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.