Welcome to ICCAE 2018
After the successes of ICCAE 2009 (Bangkok, Thailand), ICCAE 2010 (Singapore), ICCAE 2011 (Chongqing, China), ICCAE 2012 (Mumbai, India), ICCAE 2013 (Bruxelles, Belgium), ICCAE 2014 (Melbourne, Australia), ICCAE 2015 (Bali, Indonesia), ICCAE 2016 (Melbourne, Australia), ICCAE 2017 (Sydney, Australia), 2018 10th International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE 2018) is going to take place at Brisbane, Australia offering an ideal platform for presentation, discussion, criticism and exchange of innovative ideas and current challenges in the field of computer and automation engineering.
All full paper submissions will also be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical merit and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
Peer reviewed and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, and will be submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus index.
ICCAE 2016 conference proceedings has already been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Please submit your full paper or abstract by Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf)
Note: Official language is English in paper
writing and presenting. The paper should be no less than 4 pages.
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company logo will be included in all promotional materials (website, program and abstract books, conference bags, etc)
- Feel free to contact Ms. Penny Gan for the sponsorship via：email@example.com.
We welcome all levels of sponsorship. We welcome your queries and participation, and we look forward to have you as a part of this exciting event. Thank you.
Reviewers evaluate article submissions to ICCAE 2018, based on the requirements of the conference proceedings, predefined criteria, and quality, completeness and accuracy of the research presented. They provide feedback on the article and the research, suggest improvements and make a recommendation to the editor about whether to accept, reject or request changes to the article. Please submit your CV to Conference Secretary Ms. Penny Gan via firstname.lastname@example.org
There are great benefits to becoming a reviewer. You can:
- Establish your expertise in the field and expand your knowledge.
- Improve your reputation and increase your exposure to key figures in the field.
- Stay up to date with the latest literature, and have advanced access to research results.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to research.
- Advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers.